Company under the name and style of “Rx Aushadhi Pvt. Ltd.” is a company duly incorporated under the provisions of Companies Act, 2013 (for the sake of convenience herein after referred to as the company). The company operates offline or retail store to provide medicines at reasonable price. www.Rx24.com is a web-based portal of the company and “Rx24” is a mobile application. These two together collectively referred to as the website and is owned and operated by Rx Aushadhi Pvt. Ltd.
The user (for the sake of convenience herein after referred to as User or You or your) is the one who accesses the website through any medium and uses the services provided via website.
The website/application provides online purchase of variety of pharmaceutical products/drugs from various pharmaceutical companies/entities and gives an online opportunity to various companies to sponsor and advertise their products/services. (For the sake of convenience herein after referred to as Third Party Company or services)
Authorized representatives of Rx Aushadhi on a need to know basis only use any information received from you or a registered medical practitioner authorized by you. We constantly review our systems and data to secure your personal and health information. We will investigate any complaint or such actions with a view to prosecuting and/or taking civil proceedings to recover damages against those responsible. Any User who does not agree with any provisions of the same is required to leave the Website immediately.
Use of Website/Application
The website can be used or accessed by any person who under provisions of The Contract Act 1872 is eligible to do or execute a contract. If a minor or any other person disqualified under The Contract Act, 1872 use or access the website or approach the offline or retail store of the company, he should be accompanied by his/her/their parents or guardian.
Information Technology Act, 2000
The Website is a platform that facilitates the purchase of pharmaceutical products for sale by various relevant pharmacies (hereinafter referred to as “Services”, with the relevant pharmacies referred to as “Sellers”).
he Services would be made available to such natural persons who have agreed to become buyers on the Website after obtaining due registration, in accordance with the procedure as determined by Rx Aushadhi, from time to time (referred to as “You” or “Your” or “Yourself” or “User”, which terms shall also include natural persons who are accessing the Website merely as visitors)
Rx Aushadhi will be required to collect and host certain data and information of the Users. Rx Aushadhi is committed to protecting the Personal Information of the Users and takes all reasonable precautions for maintaining confidentiality of the User’s Personal Information
- The type of Personal Information (including Sensitive Personal Data or Information) that Rx Aushadhi collects from the Users
- The purpose of collection, means and modes of usage of such Personal Information by Rx Aushadhi
- How Rx Aushadhi will protect the Personal Information including Sensitive Personal Data or Information that is collected from the Users
Any User is required to read and understand the provisions set out herein prior to submitting any Sensitive Personal Data or Information to Rx Aushadhi, failing which they are required to leave the Website immediately.
What Information Can I Access?
Rx Aushadhi gives you access to a broad range of information about Your account and Your interactions with Rx Aushadhi for the limited purpose of viewing and, in certain cases, modifying, deleting information provided to Rx Aushadhi. This list will change as our website evolves.
Personal and Other Information
The following are the personal and other information the user will provide to the company. The provided information thereon will help the company to establish identity of the user and the user is bound to provide the correct information. The information includes personal information like- Name, Date of Birth/Age, Address, Phone Number, Password created/chosen by the user, E-mail address, any other personal information as provided by the user.
Rx Aushadhi may keep records of telephone calls received and made for making inquiries, orders, or other purposes for the purpose of administration of Services.
Other information which the user needs to provide to the company/the website includes but not limited to medical record include medical details of previous and/or ongoing treatment, test reports, medical prescription etc., valid and correct details of Bank Account, Debit and/or Credit Card or any other mode of payment instrument and biometric information.
During your visit or access to the website, the company may receive information about the device/computer/mobile, user’s browsing history, computer/mobile’s operating system, browser type, time zone, plug in details etc.
Access and Modification
The user can access all features of the website if the user follows the following:
- If the user is a new customer, the user needs to get registered or create an account where the user will provide desired information as mentioned above.
- After registration the user will have the full access to product and information provided on the website.
- To place an order, the user needs to upload the medical prescription and if required in other case, the user can simply select the medicine and place the order.
- In case the user needs to modify or update any information provided by him/her, they can do it any time after logging in their account.
Rx Aushadhi will retain User Information only to the extent it is necessary to provide Services to the Users.
The information which Rx Aushadhi collects from you may be utilized for various business and/or regulatory purposes including for the following purposes:
- Registration of the User on the Website.
- Processing the User’s orders / requests and provision of Services (including provision of safe Services).
- Technical administration and customization of Website.
- Non-personally identifiable information, exclusively owned by Rx Aushadhi may be used in an aggregated or non-personally identifiable form for internal research, statistical analysis and business intelligence purposes including those for the purposes of determining the number of visitors and transactional details.
- Dealing with requests, enquiries, complaints or disputes and other customer care related activities including those arising out of the Users’ request of the Services and all other general administrative and business purposes.
- Verification of identity of Users and perform checks to prevent frauds.
Disclosure of Information
Information shared by the user on the website or offline store are kept protected with utmost care and will not be disclosed to anyone but there are certain circumstances and exceptions the company will share or disclose your personal and other information to third party:
- To our retail partner
- To third party service provider
- To logistics provider
- To trusted online payment service partner for authentication and processing payments
- To our employees and data processors associated or engaged to maintain the data
- To any government, judicial or quasi-judicial body/institution, regulatory for protection against fraud or to reduce or null credit risk or as desired under the law
- To protect rights of the company or the user
- To protect property of the company
- Any other circumstances in which the company deems necessary or it is inevitable to share the collected information
- To Sellers and other service providers appointed by Rx Aushadhi for the purpose of carrying out services on Rx Aushadhi behalf under contract. Generally these contractors do not have any independent right to share this information, however certain contractors who provide services on the Website, including the providers of online communications services, will have rights to use and disclose the Personal Information collected in connection with the provision of these services in accordance with their own privacy policies.
- If otherwise required by an order under any law for the time being in force including in response to enquiries by Government agencies for the purpose of verification of identity, or for prevention, detection, investigation including cyber incidents, prosecution, and punishment of offences.
Protection of Collected Information
The company is committed to keep safe, the electronically collected information or data from the user and for the same the company takes utmost care and precautions. The company applies the latest technological safeguards to protect the collected information or data from any loss. The company ensures protection of information or data so collected. Even though the company is committed and ensure protection of electronically and/or physically collected information or data but with the advancement of technology day by day we cannot deny or fully eliminate risks with the protection of collected information or data. In such a case the company shall not be held guilty for not providing adequate protection.
- Part of the functionality of the Website is assisting the Sellers to maintain and organize such information to effect sale and purchase of products. Rx Aushadhi may, therefore, retain and submit all such records to the appropriate authorities, or to Sellers who request access to such information.
- The Website is also designed for assisting the Users to access information relating to pharmaceutical products.
Use of Information Collected
The company will use the collected information as submitted by the user to the extent it is necessary to provide services including but not limited to following purposes:
- For registration of the user on the website or at offline or retail outlet
- For establishing identity of the user
- For processing orders received from the users for our products
- To complete the order with efficiency
- For billing of products
- To improve and customize the website for hassle free experience
- For effective display of contents of the website best suited for the user
- To interact or communicate with the user
- To prevent fraud
- To provide improved product line and services
- In case the User does not provide his/ her information or consent for usage of Personal Information or subsequently withdraws his/ her consent for usage of the Personal Information so collected, Rx Aushadhi reserves the right to discontinue the services for which the said information was sought.
Consent of The User
- To provide correct personal information, the company shall not be held liable to any incorrect/inaccurate information provided by the user.
- To receive routine and administrative communications sent by the company through call, postal mail, e-mail, notifications and messages.
- To receive communications in relation to order placed via e-mail or other mediums.
- To receive communications in relation to product line, special offers, new products and services.